Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Right Blog

To be truthfully honest, I am not really good at making blogs. The reason why is that is the first time I had to something in class or outside of class that requires blogs. But, thanks to Mr.Sweeney's help, I think I have caught the grasp of making blogs. At first, I did not know if this event would be consider out of class or a not a good enough event. But, on September 14th, the cross country and track team went up to Fort Lee for some training. I wanted to train with the team, but I could not because I was still on crutches. The reason why is because I bruise my left femur bone on September 7th.  While at Fort Lee, me, Coach High, and Coach Zelinksi joked a little for a little bit because I was coming down the hill with my crutches. I was not completely bored because I did the same workouts as my other teammates were doing,  but I did the workouts while I was on crutches. To me, I thought that was a good Saturday, just getting from school for a while and be out there with nature was awesome. On the bright side of that, the sun was shining great and the wind was breezy. On Monday, I did not know whereto going to Fort Lee was an beyond class event. So, I asked Mr.Sweeney about it and he said that would be consider an beyond class activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment