Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Break

During the fall break, I did not really do that much on break. On the first day of break, I did some of the essay for Sweeney's class because it is look really hard. So, I try to relax my mind by watching some old television shows like Maude, Sanford and Son, Golden Girls, and All in the Family. While watching those old television shows,some ideas came in my head like the title for my essay which was Getaway from the Witch and Blue Roses Reality Adventures of Tom Wingfield. Then, my grandma got sick on the first day of break so I did my best to take care like making sure she is warm, drinking a lot of fluids, making her food, and taking the right medication. I asked my aunt Theresa for some assistance to take care of grandma. When my mother came home from work, grandma was feeling a little better since I made mash potates for her to keep her strength up. We were waiting for the rain to calm down so my aunt Theresa can go back to her house since I pushed her in her wheelchair because she has problems walking. So after we took my anut back home, grandma started to feel worse again. My mom and I decided to take her to the hospital so we can find out what is wrong with her. After several long hours, we find out that grandma had chest pains, trouble breathing, and terrible ongoing headaches. I know my grandma cna get through all of this because she is a fighter and will always be as I continue to pray for to become well again so she can come back home with me and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment