Monday, November 11, 2013

College Fair and many other things that happened on a Monday

First, I want to say thank you to all the veterans that had participated in the several wars the United States had been in all these years. Personally, everyday and every Veterans Day, I honor my Uncle Pop for fighting in the Vitenam War during his time in the United States Army and my Uncle Chester, who has served in United States Air Force several years ago. Secondly, I am very happy that my grandma is feeling much better and started acting like her old self now. She is at Lucy Corrr Village in Chesterfield to regain her strength back so can finish the rest of her appointments so we can she how much she has apporved since the day she got illed. Meaning that if grandma keeps feeling better everday she will be out of Lucy Corr before Thanksgiving; that is would I would call a real blessing. Thirdly, there was a college fair at Richard Bland today and I had to go to see would the selective colleges would offer me when I transfer to one of the selectice college. So far, there was only two colleges that would offer me scholarships and financial aid. The first college that give me good, detailed informantion was Eastern Mennonite University. I kinda of impressed the representative lady for EMU because I she saw hown fast I can write while still showing nice penmanship and told me to come visit EMU in the spring. The next college that offer me the same things as EMU did was Bridgewater College. I really like Bridgewater College because it is a small college and the environment looks really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment